Youth Served Our Registered Members for the 2017-2018 After School Year Programs are as follows:
- Arizona City Branch- 93
- Ironwood Branch- 306
- Main Branch- 406
- McCartney Ranch Branch- 255
- The Lounge at Vista Grande Library- 272
- 1332 Total Registered Youth Served
We are able to serve the youth of Arizona City and Casa Grande because of the support that we receive from businesses, individuals and organizations from these communities. I would like to take this opportunity to highlight a few of our generous partners.
- Since we opened our Arizona City Branch in 2004, the Arizona City Moose Lodge #1038 has been one of this Club’s largest and most consistent supporters. In November, we partnered with them to host our 13th Annual Spaghetti Dinner, with the proceeds benefitting our Arizona City Branch.
- The Casa Grande Police Department has been a tremendous partner (both financial and programmatic) to our organization since our inception in 1998! Again this year, they gave our organization a RICO check to support the SMART Moves program (our prevention program) at our Casa Grande Clubs.
Thank you all for your support and partnerships!
Club Story #1
Our youth soccer season ended in early-November. This year, 805 youth (80 more than last year) played on 64 teams. And again this year, we ended the season with a postseason tournament in both the 9-10 and 11-13 year-old age groups- congratulations to league champions Stanfield Fire Department (9-10) and Arizona Sports Fans Network (11-13)
Club Story #2
Each year during the week of Thanksgiving, we host a Pie & Milk event at all of our Clubs. This year, we served pumpkin pie and milk to over 575 Club Members (plus a few family members, volunteers and school employees). As I have said before, this is my favorite event of the year. It is a great opportunity for our board members, staff and volunteers to serve our members in a unique way, and a great reminder for our organization that we have much to be thankful for. Thank you for your continued support!